Hosting again

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Oct 29 11:29:37 GMT 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 10:54:58AM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
[...]
> ByteMark can't understand how Burton are so cheap - and having had a quick
> look around I'm inclined to believe them. I pay about £140 / month
> / server to Burton.

Bytemark seem to be one of the many London providers using fantasy pricing
where one pays a premium to be in the centre of the UK Internet where
bandwidth is dirt cheap ... and then gets charged a premium for the
bandwidth as well.

> Does anyone have recommendations?

My box is at UKS in Studley. Fifty quid a month for 1TB and a /29.