[OT] E-mail provider recommendations

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Mon Oct 29 12:18:12 GMT 2007

The other-half has been looking into the deed-poll and the subsequent
adoption of this name on her Dutch passport; I don't think that it's
that easy to include interesting capitalisation and punctuation schemes.
For Dutch recognition of the name, I will have to adopt it first then
marry her.  It will be on presentation of our marriage certificate that
she'll be able to adopt our new name.

We'll talk about this tonight.  I can't help but like it though.
Gesmail is our second choice, which seems more Germanic, I think.  Also
new, exciting, etc.

I suppose that we have to decide whether people will just accept it as
another 'interesting' surname or if we're likely to become a family of
weirdos.

Thanks,

R.