Hosting again

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Mon Oct 29 13:12:15 GMT 2007

Andy Armstrong wrote:
> Does anyone have recommendations?

Haven't used them yet, but 49pence.com seem to be the cheapest UK based.
Can't say if they are any good.

On a side note, while we are on the subject... I plan on co-locating 2
servers with 49pence. I want it setup so that one if a mirror of the
other, and if one falls over it automatically goes to the other. I'll be
running Fedora, but not having done this before I've no idea how to get
this setup, or even what this kind of setup is called. If someone would
care to enlighten me it would be much appreciated :)

Lyle