Hosting again

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Mon Oct 29 13:41:30 GMT 2007

I've a box co-lo'ed with RapidSwitch.com.  The only issue I had involved them pluging into the wrong nic after migration from our former isp - which they acquired.  Their support guys were very friendly, patient and helpful.  We pay about £80/month.  Not sure what their bandwidth limits are - I never hit them.  www.rapidswitch.com

R.