[OT] E-mail provider recommendations

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:07:45 GMT 2007

In reality its very easy to respond to another name. In 1975, I had a Summer
job in Perth,Western Australia. I took a bus tour to the South-West. On the
first day someone mis-heard my name  as John, so for the next two weeks I was
John!!  Much like remembering to use the correct email profile tonight, which
Pine does well, as I'm too lazy to really learn mutt.