Hosting again

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Tue Oct 30 11:37:11 GMT 2007

the hatter wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote
>
>> Andy Armstrong wrote:
>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/3705342.stm
>>>
>> Sounds cool. I'm going to put some of mine on ice just in case
>>

> Will you shortly be asking for buying advice on freezers and the virtues
> of assorted lab glassware ?

Actually funnily enough I looked into this years ago after a
particularly nasty kick in the spuds at a kick boxing tournament (note,
never wear a cheap groin guard). Unless your critically ill with cancer
or what not, a lot of the sperm freezing places wont put your love juice
on ice, those that will want to charge you through the nose. In the end
I weighed up the costs, the monthly payments, and how much it would cost
to actually use the stuff, IVF, etc, and got a better groin guard to
protected mi nuggets instead. Lol - True story.
 Although still, if I have surplus cash down the line I'll consider it
again. Nothing like peace of mind.

Lyle