Recommended magazines

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Tue Oct 30 13:06:59 GMT 2007

On 30 Oct 2007, at 12:12, David Cantrell wrote:
> I would normally recommend Viz, but I was offended to notice this
> morning when the most recent edition dropped on my doormat that they
> have an incorrect plural on the cover.

So I guess it's still "Not as good as it used to be" then? :)

Last time I saw Chris Donald he was more interested in trains than
Viz. He's got a place up near Wooler, Northumberland with a bit of
train track and he runs steam trains up and down it. He also puts his
favourite bands on in his local pub.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten