Hosting again

Simon Burr simes at bpfh.net
Wed Oct 31 10:32:23 GMT 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 09:24:30AM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
>Ah, yes - you missed the original post in which I said I needed more
>like 2Tb / month :)

That is quite a bit of bandwidth - for a 30 day month that averages out to be
~6.5Mbps. However I'm guessing that like most hosting, you have highs above
that and lows below it.

Even so, its potentially cheaper to just buy 10Mbps of bandwidth and be done
with it - however you can only really work that out by knowing your bandwidth
utilisation profile.

--
   Simon the stressed        http://www.bpfh.net/           simes at bpfh.net
                 Chocolate is *not* a substitute for sleep