OT: It's arrived!

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeon.com
Mon Nov 5 23:18:44 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 20:27 +0000, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
> I've just read this.
> http://www.tenereillo.com/GSLBPageOfShame.htm
> It's be extremely useful to helping understand load balancing and it's
> issues. I now know how I'm going to do it. Thought I'd post this link as
> others might find useful.

Mind if I ask:
What did you read on that page that told you how you're going to do it?

I skimmed through it and saw it dealt with explanations of issues
involved, pitfalls of some solutions, but as far as I could see it never
said anything approaching "do this instead".
( Except maybe "save your money and spend it on more servers and solving
synchronisation issues )