OT: It's arrived!

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:27:16 GMT 2007

Hi

I take the view  as mainly a lurker that all questions  and discussion leads
to a more informed base.  The questions  and answers on the beginners perl
group,have to be considered  as its often the "blind leading the blind". With
most programming and I think especially with Perl there is no perfect way to
code, sometimes a better way exists for performance,understanding, or
maintenance.

I'll take a daft turn and correct  a phrase used below. It's not "a rye", but
"awry"  I think more of the Scots version "agley" that Rabbie Burns used in To
a Mouse, when the mouse despite making a nice wee house for the Winter, had it
all tipped upside down by the plough. Apt for server contingency planning.

Every time I look at the presentation list  for LPW it just gets better. Well
done folks for the planning.  I'm going to have to try and forget some things
make room in my brain for all the new exiting stuff.

--
Andrew in Edinburgh