OT: It's arrived!

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeon.com
Tue Nov 6 13:06:51 GMT 2007

>On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 10:36:33AM -0000, Robin Barker wrote:
>[...]
>> I thought he was offering us a whisky! ("a rye" = "awry"?)
>
>I'd rather have a decent scotch whisky, thanks.
>
>Is the next London.pm booze-up^W meet-up in a pub with a decent whisky
>selection?

Although I appreciate a good selection I rarely find a pub that doesn't at
least have a glenfiddich to keep me happy.
I've been spoilt of late, but I doubt I'd turn my nose up ;o)

Unfortunately, unless I'm cunning about transport, I'll have to drive back
from the airport at the end of the night, so I can't enjoy too much.