OT: It's arrived!

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Tue Nov 6 19:33:38 GMT 2007

Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 13:31 +0000, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
>
>> Edmund von der Burg wrote:

>>> <guess>Because it is plain CGI?</guess>
>>>
>>> Edmund.
>>>

>> I would go into this....
>>   but I'm not
>>

> "I thought that groups like these were for people to talk
> about things and share knowledge"
>
> Except when the sharing is going in the wrong direction.
>
> /J\

I don't quite see how the workings of my software is something that will
increase your knowledge. But if you really feel it is, then please ask
away. I didn't go into the question above as I expected a lot of:-
(Harry Enfield)
"OOOOONNNLLLLY ME!
You don't want to do it like dat! You want to do it like dis..." and so
on which would go one for several emails and result in a few insults
aimed at me. We've already established that I wasn't familiar with
FastCGI, and that my business is in tracking clicks meaning a lot of
redirects and database writes. That being much more CPU and disk
intensive than bandwidth consuming.

Besides "I would go into this.... but I'm not" was supposed to be funny.
I have been told I've got a strange sense on humor :)

Lyle