BAB & LUG john_oshea at
Wed Nov 7 12:47:44 GMT 2007

Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> No no something similar to the right hand one here
> is a
> "tentacle" - I've heard the left hand ones described as "donkey
> wallopers" but that might be a mis-hearing.

No, that actually sounds quite plausible from a veterinary point of
view. Assuming you can think of a reason to wallop said donkeys that
doesn't involve YouTube (which I can't).

Then again, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find that
there's at least one person on this list who has, in fact, walloped a
donkey in their time and knows of a legit medical reason as to why you'd
do so.

John O'Shea
Wordbank Limited
33 Charlotte Street, London W1T 1RR