BAB & LUG asmith9983 at
Wed Nov 7 17:15:36 GMT 2007

You must remember to bundle in the garden hosepipe used  by the server cooling
system!  Its easily recognised by usually being green.
Would a bottle of Glenmorangie,Glenfiddoch or Highland Spring  best lubricate
speakers at LPW ?  Since I'm travelling by train, there will be no security
problems with one or two in my suitcase.