OT: It's arrived!

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Wed Nov 7 22:10:05 GMT 2007

Peter Hickman wrote:
> Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
>> I don't quite see how the workings of my software is something that
>> will increase your knowledge.
>
> Because people can learn from the discussion of what you are doing and
> learn how to do it better (even if you don't). You know that whole
> learning experience you were so uptight about.
>
> But as others have pointed out you are just a leech.
>
> May I suggest you get a blog?

The thing is we've already had a discussion about all this in my
contribute what I can, and I hope that other people learnt things from
the previous discussions as I did. I'm not a leech. It's early days and
I'll be contributing my findings once I've researched and sorted through
it all. Unfortunately I haven't got time to write a blog.

Lyle