CPANdeps

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 8 16:25:34 GMT 2007

Oh dear.  I added support for build_requires to CPANdeps, and now,
because everything relies on Test::*, which relies on PathTools, which
relies on Module::Build and all its friends and relations, which bring
with them some test failures, everything now appears to be full of FAIL.

I really need to make it cleverer about core modules!

Or you do.  It's now all in CVS.

http://cpandeps.cantrell.org.uk/

http://drhyde.cvs.sourceforge.net/drhyde/perlcpandeps/

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper