David Cantrell david at
Thu Nov 8 16:25:34 GMT 2007

Oh dear.  I added support for build_requires to CPANdeps, and now,
because everything relies on Test::*, which relies on PathTools, which
relies on Module::Build and all its friends and relations, which bring
with them some test failures, everything now appears to be full of FAIL.

I really need to make it cleverer about core modules!

Or you do.  It's now all in CVS.

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper