OT: It's arrived!

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Fri Nov 9 18:15:45 GMT 2007

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 03:40:58PM +0000, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
> Matt S Trout wrote:
> >This is not AOL.
> >
> >We do not say 'lol'

> <snip egregious trolling by Lyle>

Now why would you do that? Why are you so determined to annoy everybody
on this list? It seems a shame for people searching Google for
CosmicPerl scripts or Bristol / Bath Perl Mongers to find the London.pm
archives of you demonstrating this amazing power to alienate those who
willingly help and advise you. To be honest, though, I imagine they'll
be very grateful that you made so honest a representation of your
character in a public and archived place.

> :)

I don't agree. I really feel you should look at the volume of your
recent posts and relative effect they have on the signal vs noise ratio
of the list.

/joel