NLP followup

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Tue Nov 13 01:14:30 GMT 2007

Chris Jack wrote:
> <snip>
> loads of interesting NLP stuff
> </snip>

Hi Chris,
  Very interesting for me. The only NLP I know about probably came from
Ross Jeffries that I used for pickup when I decided to be a player.
Believe me having sex with a different [attractive..beautiful] girl each
week isn't all it's cracked up to be (especially if you're like me and
have a loathing for johnnies, you know it's bad when the clinic people
know you on a first name basis, LOL- ending with a strange sigh). But
the NLP stuff was really interesting, and I was aware it could be used
for a lot more than subconsciously arousing girls.
  Do these guys have a book you could recommend? I know you said that
people wouldn't get everything from a book, but I don't have the time or
money to do a course.

Lyle