Pigeons (Was: NLP followup)

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 13:40:02 GMT 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 ti at lemonia.org wrote:

> Disclaimer: I've never travelled from Paddington to Heathrow, so I can't
> say how Connect and the Express actually compare, but the Done Thing in
> London seems to be to Fleece Airline Passengers. Certainly, for Gatwick,
> you save a few quid by using a train which isn't the Gatwick Express.

I have and the Heathrow Express is a bit faster, but the Connect a) stops
in Ealing where I live (and takes travelcards that far), b) costs less, c)
is nice and air conditioned (which is nice when you are using it to get
home when the tube is all shut due to strikes in the middle of summer) and
d) is all spacious and empty most of the time as everyone is on the
Express.

--billy

--
Who would have thought it would take intelligence to understand humour
  Billy Abbott                     billy at cowfish dot org dot uk