Dim Sum, Thursday, Jade Garden

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 17:13:04 GMT 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> As we haven't been out for Dim Sum in, oh, ages, we thought that we should
> go and try out another restaurant. So the plan is:
>
>    Jade Garden (15 Wardor St)
>    Thursday
>    1pm

the plan was well executed. my concise review is at
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?London_Jade_Garden,_W1D_6PH
other attendees should add more :)

> We're not sure how busy it will be, so we're thinking that we'll need to book.
> Hence if you're interested in coming, could you mail me off list so that I
> can practice counting.*

So can you count as far as we got?

> and Adam appears to be in some quantum state that will hopefully resolve
> itself within the next couple of days. Maybe it would help if we all stare
> hard in his direction.

which didnt collapse properly. who wasnt looking? also, who was thinking
of the stay puft marshmallow man?

--
Bob Walker
http://london.randomness.org.uk - http://tech.randomness.org.uk