WinZip to the rescue

Tony Kennick 0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at
Fri Nov 23 16:51:50 GMT 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 04:03:23PM +0000,
the following was promulgated by Roger Burton West:

> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 03:48:52PM +0000, Alison Young wrote:
> >The most important thing I learned from the entire exercise is to look up the
> >phonetic alphabet beforehand. Unless you do this, you'll suddenly realise that
> >the only word you can think of that begins with P is parakeet. That's if you
> >can think of a word at all.
> Which phonetic alphabet, he asks innocently...
I think that table is wrong for the column marked NATO & International
Aviation in that it has the spelling of Alfa from the ITU/FAA variant
but the spelling of Juliet from the ANSI variant.

Our password generating script generates the phonetic alphabet part by
default for this exact purpose.

        Tony Kennick
        Web: Blog: