Pre-LPW meetup: Penderel's Oak

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Tue Nov 27 17:02:30 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 04:32:40PM +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:

> (if not, you still have time to sign up)

This might actually close soon as we've started to see a bit of a growth, however if
you are fast please let other user groups in London know -- i'd like some diversity.

> We're going to meet up on Friday 30th November from 6pmish at:
>
> Penderel's Oak (Pub)
> 283-288 High Holborn, London

Then the conference is the next day and the schedule is now pretty complete-ish ...

	http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2007/schedule

Afterwards, I'm just waiting for the final confirmation, as Venda have organised (as
in researched/selected/booked the pub to take some hassle away from me (and also put
up some cash)) the evening for us. It's at

	The George and the Dragon
	Cleveland Street

(Thanks Venda!)

Also our good friends at Nestoria I believe have offered to chip in and offer some

(Thanks Nestoria!)

more cash (I'll get the logo up ASAP guys!) and Venda have said that they are happy
to add on additional sponsors for the evening, so if you are a Perl company (not a
recruiter) and want to get your logo on the site, be thanked, maybe logo on the map
(not sure, don't shoot me), mingle with potential new recruits or even and best of
all just want to give something back to the community (beer) please let me
know and I'll put you in touch with the right people.

Also please forward this message/plan a bit so that we let people know what the
deal is - we've (don't you love how i go plural when its 'I' at fault) been slack
on posting to enough lists this year.

G.