Views on Plaxo

Peter Hickman peter.hickman at semantico.com
Thu Nov 29 10:43:31 GMT 2007

Andrew Black wrote:
> A friend of mine has suggested using Plaxo to store contact details for
> an organisation.
>
> I am sort of suspicious about this.  I have had messages from friends
> saying "can I confirm your contact details" and they looks almost like
> spam.
>
> Does anyone have any experience of this sort of thing.
>
> Andrew

There was something about this on various sites. this might be useful
but perhaps they have cleaned up their act since then (HA).

I'm sure I have seem more recent postings:

http://techdirt.com/articles/20060322/0317223.shtml
http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/03/22/plaxo-now-with-less-evil/

--
Peter Hickman.

Semantico, Lees House, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE
t: 01273 358223
f: 01273 723232
e: peter.hickman at semantico.com
w: www.semantico.com