FOR SALE: range of animals in various sizes

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Nov 29 21:54:03 GMT 2007

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 05:19:58PM +0000, Andy Wardley wrote:
> Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >So what you are saying if i ignore pesky details is that I am the Fonz?
>
> You'll always be Fonzie to me ;-)

So I punched up this email and read it while my wife was talking to me. She was
talking to me about stuff, you know expensive house improvements and her choice
of doing an MSc., and I seemed distracted, eventually she turned to me and
said "whats wrong? whats up?"

The reply she got was,

	"Heeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

with a double thumbs up.

It's at times like this, that after pointing to the email and not ending up
divorced I realise how lucky I am ;-).

But Isn't this the sort of poor S/N we hassled the L man about?

G.