Edmund von der Burg
evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 10:07:23 GMT 2007
Following some wonderful generosity from the lovely people at
Shadowcat Systems at the London Perl Workshop I find myself in
possession of a rather good bottle of whisky.
There is only one downside to this otherwise pleasing state of affairs
which is that I don't drink whisky.
So I propose a competition, the winner of which shall be presented
with the bottle at the next social!
The rules are:
* you must provide Perl code that says why you should have the bottle.
* it shall be run as 'perl file_containing_your_code.pl'
* the reason shall be printed to STDOUT
* your code must be <= 4 lines, with each line having <= 72 characters.
* the final winner shall be selected by a hastily formed group of
judges at the next social
* the winner (or a representative) must be present to collect the
bottle, otherwise another will be chosen.
* entries must be mailed to me OFF LIST by 4pm Thursday
Marks will be awarded for:
* artistic style
In reality I'm evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk - http://ecclestoad.co.uk
Drive in the UK? - sign this: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/displaythespeed/
More information about the london.pm