[ANNOUNCE] London.pm December Meeting

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Dec 6 23:05:21 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 08:29:52PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2007, at 14:28, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> [...]
> >It's quite a small pub and although we've reserved a couple of tables
> >please do arrive early to help us claim more (although December
> >meetings
> >tend to be small intimate affairs anyway).
> Please don't organise another meet at this dive until such time as
> they get some staff who can actually be bothered to serve customers.

ok, any suggestions about another pub near euston as an alternative so that
if we want to hook up with folks coming down/going up to birmingham we can?

i haven't spoken to kake yet, but i'm pretty sure she is open to 'patches
welcome' in terms of having another euston area pub -- i've never known pm'ers
to not want to try a new pub :-).