Dim sum Today 1pm Dragon Castle

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Dec 7 12:37:54 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 08:08:57AM +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:
> You know, I miss dim sum. I miss it so much that I want to have dim
> sum today. Come have dim sum with me:
>   Dragon Castle

It was good. 7 of us came (2 women, 1 Dave, 5 others) and spent only £8.10
each, yet had lots of nice things to eat. Thanks to acme for herding us there.

By my counting at the social there was only 1 Dave. But 3 women.
Clearly london.pm needs more Daves. Please attend, and claim your free drink
from our new irrepressible leader.

Nicholas Clark

PS Dear Google,
   (but please wait until the hosting company sorts its life out before
    attempting to spider it)