[REVIEW] Programming Collective Intelligence

Stig Brautaset stig at brautaset.org
Fri Dec 7 15:35:14 GMT 2007

On 7 Dec 2007, at 14:44, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> is there any chance you could mail it to me after that? I partly want
> to read it, but a bit of me wants to start a crazy book mailing
> system.

That *is* pretty crazy. The problem with books (in this respect) is
that they're a bit heavier than DVDs. My copy of the Perl Cookbook is
just under 1200 grams on my kitchen scales. This costs £4.25 to send,
not counting the wrapping paper and effort of going to the post office
(which I suspect you'd have to do).

How do you intend to make it worthwile? Library cards are free :)

[0] http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/PriceFinderResults?pageId=pc_sltc_rm_results&keyname=rmPriceFinderResults&catId=23500532

Stig
--
http://code.brautaset.org