All Hail the Golden New Age of Prosperity

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Sat Dec 8 16:48:10 GMT 2007

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 01:22:06AM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> Actually, we don't need to really have this rebellion as I think I've just got
> us into a war with austria ;-)

It all seems to related to the fact that YAPC::EU registration is open:

http://www.yapceurope2008.org/ye2008/stats

Clearly we aren't leading by enough yet. It's dreadfully easy to register for
YAPC::EU if you've already registered for the LPW (or any other ACT
conference). You don't actually have to commit to going yet, or pay anything.

Nicholas Clark