Routers (again?)

Philip Newton philip.newton at
Wed Dec 12 13:59:03 GMT 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 12:26 PM, Aaron Crane <perl at> wrote:
> Does _anybody_ manufacture wireless ADSL routers which can be plugged
> in, configured, and then ignored for a year?

Do AVM sell their "FritzBox" line of products in the UK?

I've not had trouble with them except in the "many TCP/IP connections"
case (BitTorrent in some circumstances), which have caused my box to
drop the connection (but it'll reacquire it after a minute or so
without needing to be prodded externally). (This may be a case of some
NAT table filling up too quickly and confusing the box; I don't know.)

Philip Newton <philip.newton at>