Hostnames as Bash Commands

Bob Walker bob at
Fri Jan 4 17:03:43 GMT 2008

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, Smylers wrote:

> Since I mentioned this in the pub last night I thought I'd post the code
> -- it's my way of configuring Bash (on Ubuntu Linux) so that typing a
> hostname as a command will SSH to that server.

I also have stuff to do this. Althogh you have to type ssh the first time.

although Dominic Mitchell did point out that my scrpiting sucks :)

and having just checked my svn repo i did take the suggestions on board.

and if you were in the pub last you should add your views to RGL,_WC2R_3JF

especially if you had the food. i sort of forgot to eat.

Bob Walker -    -
for great beery justice!        - meh! bah! indeeed!