Perl in the news

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Mon Jan 7 17:46:07 GMT 2008

On 7 Jan 2008, at 17:26, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 05:18:17PM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
>
>> Woo! Look at me with the accidental announcements :)
>
> If we ${pick_your_direction_here}graded to the MLM that shall not be
> named,
> then we could let everyone decide whether they liked Reply-To the
> list per-
> user.

Don't use that incident as a data point. I CC'd Ovid the original mail
off-list 'cos I hadn't seen him post here recently and then, for
reasons best known to my subconscious, hit reply without checking
where it was going. Good old fashioned fuckwit-at-the-wheel type of
error.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten