Dimsum Thursday 1pm at Royal China (Canary Riverside)

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Jan 11 09:33:10 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 08:35:55PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> By my counting 2 women and 0 Daves. Where have all the Daves gone?

One of them was in the pub later - the natural habitat of many Daves.

And although the pub, the newly refurbished Princess Louise, was good,
we considered it too busy for a London.pm social.  But it's well worth
a visit if you ever wondered what a Victorian version of the Crystal
Maze might look like.

Tom