Recommendations on where to get legal advice?

Ash Berlin ash_cpan at
Tue Jan 15 22:50:38 GMT 2008

On Jan 15, 2008, at 10:42 PM, Denny wrote:

> $ex-employer has sent me a contract to sign regarding the severance
> payment I will receive from them.  I need (as one of its conditions,
> not
> to mention out of general common sense) to get it very seriously
> looked
> at by a lawyer.  Does anybody have any recommendations of good
> lawyers/companies/whatever? (or ones to avoid)
> Thanks,
> Denny

I just went through the same, and i used a firm (in Oxford, but they
came to london as needed) called Manches. They seemed competent - who
knows the price, but I believe that your company will have to pay this

I certainly had no complaints, which I guess is the most I could ask