Dimsum Thursday 1pm Phoenix Palace

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Wed Jan 16 12:05:40 GMT 2008

On Wed 16 Jan 2008, Leon Brocard <acme at astray.com> wrote:
> Weekly dimsum. This week a dimsum restaurant I particularly like:
>
>   Phoenix Palace, 5 Glentworth Street, NW1 5PG
>   http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Phoenix_Palace%2C_NW1_5PG
>   Baker Street Tube

I'm afraid I'm going to have to miss this, as I have an appointment
elsewhere.  However, I will be using the afternoon to check out the
Shooting Star as a possible future social venue, and anyone who has
the afternoon free is most welcome to join me.  I expect to be there
by around 2:30pm, which seems to fit in well with the timing of dim
sum plus travel.

The Shooting Star is on Middlesex Street, which leads east from
Bishopsgate just opposite Liverpool Street Station.  Maps and more
details are here:
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Shooting_Star%2C_E1_7JF

Kake