Danger, off-topicness

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Jan 22 09:26:50 GMT 2008

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 03:40:09PM -0600, Jonathan Rockway wrote:

> Yes, you need to know Perl in order to read Perl.
>
> Am I really having this conversation on a pm.org mailing list?

I believe that on this pm.org list mentioning that 4 letter word is unusual
at best, and considered off topic by many.

So your surprise is accurate :-)

Meanwhile, an on topic question - do we yet know where the next social will
be? And whether our ex-glorious-leader is still in the big smoke*?

Nicholas Clark

* May or may not contain smoke anymore. Particularly if enclosed by >3.0 walls