"White Screen of Death"

Aidan Samuel aidan.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:26:16 GMT 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 1:00 PM, Chisel Wright <chisel at herlpacker.co.uk> wrote:
> All of a sudden, a large proportion of errors started
> producing what I lovingly refer to as the "White Screen Of Death":
> nothing but a white page in the browser, and no messages in the logs.

Have you tried telnetting to retrieve the page? It probably won't tell
you anything, but once upon a time I had a similar problem; there was
nothing in the error logs because there were actually no errors. I was
just seeing a blank page because some malformed headers were confusing
my browser.

Aidan.