introspection (and Perl 6)

chromatic chromatic at
Tue Jan 22 15:03:47 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 22 January 2008 04:45:56 Andy Wardley wrote:

> Ovid wrote:

> > If they can't read the language I write in, that's their fault.

> Prognost!  Nimple friz blicket par goodlim extrapulous! Po do no jimble
> frubnest?

If you're going to hire people to maintain software you care about, but don't
care enough to hire people who know the language, how to write to your
company's coding standards, or even how to look up syntax in the flippin'
manual, do us all a favor and send out lots of press releases about your

Don't worry; when your company crashes and burns spectacularly, the rest of us
will take care of publicizing exactly why your company failed.

-- c