introspection (and Perl 6)

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:07:02 GMT 2008

On a mostly unrelated note, my gmail account that i use to read these
emails produced some very interesting ads:

If you someone who needs Java developers, you can hire them at $10 an
hour (according to one service)
But if you are a Java developer, you can charge at least $40 an hour
(according to another service)

:D

--
jeffa