introspection (and Perl 6)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 18:10:48 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 05:40:53PM +0000, paddy at panici.net wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 11:19:59AM -0600, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> > One other thing I noticed; in my head when I type foo($bar) or $bar->foo
> > (and so on), I don't think of any word for () or ->.  If I had to type
> > foo.of($bar) or $bar.call_method('foo') there would be voicing involved
> > Anyone have any thoughts on this?
> yes, it is interesting.
> does nobody speak perl ?

Anyone who cares to wade through the comp.lang.perl.misc archives will
find a post from a much younger, less grumpy version of me, asking about
pronunciation.  1995 IIRC

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Aluminum makes a nice hat.
All paranoids will tell you that.
But what most do not know
Is reflections will show