introspection (and Perl 6)

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Wed Jan 23 23:00:58 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 23 January 2008 14:31:57 David Cantrell wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 10:30:18AM -0800, chromatic wrote:

> > 1) write baby code
> > 2) hire people who know the language
> > 3) hire people who can learn the language
> > 4) whinge on the Internet about how reading operators you don't know is
> > Just Too Hard

> Do those come before or after being a condescending know-it-all?

You wacky Brits and your self-loathing crack me up every time!

If you're really worried about coming across as a condescending know-it-all
when discussing Perl 6 and maintainability, learnability, and readability,
the easiest solution is to spend some time learning the language and writing
some code.  I'm happy to continue this discussion then.

-- c