Utility to find date and size of files.

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Fri Jan 25 13:08:31 GMT 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Jonathan Rockway wrote:

> Bob Walker <bob at randomness.org.uk> writes:
>> bob mumbles about gnu and linux weenies.
>
> Yeah, damn all these people maintaining software and adding features!
> We should be stuck in 1970 because ... uh ... WELL BECAUSE!  Writing
> code is much more fun than using someone else's code anyway!

Adding stuff is fine. What bugs me is gnu/linux people who forget that
things are different elsewhere. For instance one of my real bug bears
is that people assume that sh is the same as bash.
Also assuming that gcc is the only compiler is annoying. eg the sun
compiler doesnt know what -Wall means. At least now I get to send FAIL
reports to xs modules which do that :)

--
Bob Walker
http://london.randomness.org.uk - http://tech.randomness.org.uk