Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5 joke asmith9983 at
Wed Jan 30 19:12:10 GMT 2008

Hopefully around a long weekend or holiday time, so the book can be bought to
read, and the laptop well charged for experiments!

I'm only getting the hang of all Perl 5 features and 5.10 having learned on
Perl 4, so I'm a bit scared from all of the talk I've been monitoring from
afar, even
though I've read very little, none in fact.  Maybe I should ignore it till M$
release a version for Linux, and it becomes mainstream!