Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Wed Jan 30 19:15:31 GMT 2008

On 30 Jan 2008, at 18:11, Nigel Rantor wrote:
> If you don't believe that a language needs users to survive then
> that's fine, it just means we have different ideas of what
> "survival" means for languages.

Well sure. I was failing to grasp how he got from "I don't like it" to
"we don't like it" where "we" is everyone outside the core language
team. If any individual doesn't like it then they shouldn't use it.
There is, however, often a problem with extrapolating from "I" to "we"
in matters of preference.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten