Beer and Pie combinations. Was: Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5

Bob Walker bob at
Wed Jan 30 22:17:17 GMT 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, John Costello wrote:

> Should be possible to do so, or even to make chocolate pastry shells,
> though that might lead to strange things such as chocolate chicken mole
> pies (chicken + mole + poblano peppers inside a chocolate pastry shell).

well apart from the chicken and chocolate that sounds like a great idea.
I must get round to trying to implement my battenburg pie idea.
goat and kilbasa pie worked very well. I think i actually used 1845 in
that. Getting back to greg's original idea.

Bob Walker -    -
for great beery justice!        - meh! bah! indeeed!