[OT] user-management bit of web apps

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Jan 31 09:44:20 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 05:13:32PM -0500, Jeff Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:
>  >  For something you don't like you sure use any excuse to drag it back
> >  into the conversation.
>
> So Matt's gripes had nothing to do with my earlier gripes? I don't think so.

Respectively, no they didn't, and you seem to have a superfluous word on
the end of that sentence.

But if you want to waste time reinventing wheels, that's up to you. I just
wish people wouldn't put so many half-assed reinventions on CPAN when there
are already several perfectly round alternatives that between them fit
pretty much any axle and tire.