[OT] user-management bit of web apps

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Thu Jan 31 13:38:51 GMT 2008

Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> So it is all good and positive - and still we get this confusing result?

Because it's an irregular verb: I advance the state of the art; you
reinvent the wheel; he does not know how to use CPAN.

I'm personally glad wheels get reinvented, or else this would be
LONDON.COBOL. And man, from the looks of the past few weeks, it could well
be going that way.

--
<Twofish> Pokemon seems an evil concept. Kid hunts animals, and takes
them from the wild into captivity, where he trains them to fight, and