[OT] user-management bit of web apps

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:26:56 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Many folks on Londom.pm
<london.pm at london.pm.org> wroted:
>  > > > The same probably applies to 80 or 90 per cent of the modules on CPAN,
>  > > > if not more.
>  > >
>  > > True.  I don't know - may be you are right and we just have to accept
>  > > what Mike described as unevitable.  Or maybe we should search for a
>  > > solution?
>  >
>  > I don't believe there is a real problem looking for a solution here.
>  >

>  It sounded like it was a problem for Mike - and it is for me.

Don't you feel the same way about the Internet in general? There is a
lot of cruft in the CPAN (some of it mine), but if you really want to
find the good stuff you will. Just don't let the path of least
resistance lead you to the least.

--
jeffa