Beer and Pie combinations. Was: Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Fri Feb 1 09:58:17 GMT 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, John Costello wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Bob Walker wrote:

>>> I think that, chocolate being one of the essential ingredients in a
>>> balanced diet, it is an exception from the rule that "the pie that
>>> contains not meat is not the true pie".
>>
>> its more that chocolate pies normally arnt entirely encased in pastry.
>
> Should be possible to do so, or even to make chocolate pastry shells,
> though that might lead to strange things such as chocolate chicken mole
> pies (chicken + mole + poblano peppers inside a chocolate pastry shell).

Depending on what you define as pastry you can call many things pie, a
standard trick in pie-offs that I may have been involved in

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cowfish/228185848/

Deadly.

--billy

--
"You may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by 'devil'
I mean 'Robot Devil' and by 'metaphorically' I mean 'get your coat'"