help with qx?

Iain Barnett iainspeed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:39:20 GMT 2008

Hello all,

Sorry for not mailing to kick the crap out of Perl5/6/MVC/Catalyst/
Maypole/Jifty/Mornington Crescent/other mongers..., but I have a
small technical question to ask and a room full of perl sceptics
(a.k.a C# developers) waiting for a script to cure their build process!

The script has a system call (to the svn command-line client), and it
could possibly return a lot of lines back so I don't want to store it
in an array, but process it as it's coming through. Is there a way to
force qx or `` into list context, or something equally helpful?

e.g

while( list qx($command) ) {
	do stuff...
}